Printing a test card will enable you to collect certain technical information concerning your printer
We recommend that you print one as soon as you use the printer for the first time and keep it nearby.
- Wait until all the printing jobs have finished.
- Make sure that a ribbon is installed and that there is a blank card in the loader.
- Enter the display menu by pressing one of the keys.
- Press the key to scroll through the menu selections until the SERVICE selection is displayed, then confirm with OK . Film all of the messages on the LCD display.
- Press the key to scroll through the menu until the TECH CARDS menu is displayed , then confirm with OK.
- The Self-test selection will be displayed. Confirm with OK to start printing the tech card.
- The test card will be printed in a few seconds.
- It will provide you with information such as the printer model and serial number.
- The printed card will be ejected into the reject box.