To perform an advanced cleaning of the Quantum, we recommend that you clean the card feed rollers in addition to the basic maintenance of the inside of the printer.
- Make sure that your printer is turned ON.
- Open the cover of the encoding module, then the cover for the printing module.
- Make sure that the encoding module is in position A (Mag down)
- Locate the 7 feed rollers (4 in the printing module, 3 in the encoding module).
- Take a new cleaning card.
- With one hand, press one of the buttons on the control panel and keep pressing it.
- The rollers will start to roll.
- In order to clean the rollers, using your other hand, apply the cleaning card to each of the rollers.
- Feel free to use several cards in order to clean the rollers completely.
- After this cleaning, next clean the cleaning rollers and the printing head.
- Close the printer covers.
- Wait two minutes for the cleaning solution to evaporate completely before using the printer.